Saturday, July 16, 2011

Reanimaniacs offering a Fistful of Thrash for free


Italy's crossover thrashers Reanimaniacs are playing like a summer Santa Claus and offering their first EP Fistful of Thrash for FREE!

Why should you care? Well first of all, it is FREE freakin' THRASH. If that isn't enough to motivate you, consider the opinion of one metal blogger (me), that the music is killer. However, I'll admit that I'm a tad biased since these guys write on their bio that they grew up on pizza, hardcore and splatter flicks - all a common bond between members that began as a force in forming Reanimaniacs (...pizza??). Anyway, that kind of warms my old heart.

You know what else warms my heart? Free thrash.

Go here to learn more about the band and then go here to download Fistful of Thrash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...