Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sonic Pulse and Six In Line to tour the east coast


Hey, as a resident in a far-away state, I can't go to any of the upcoming Sonic Pulse / Six In Line shows, but some of you on the U.S. east coast CAN.

So just to live vicariously through SOMEbody who will eventually post a bragging write-up on my Facebook page, I'm going to post some of the bands' songs as well as the tour dates in hopes that those of you who can attend will do so in the most thrashing manner possible.

Why would it rule if this tour comes through your city? Well, it's Sonic Pulse's first solo trek in support of their Lager Than Life album (not counting the string of shows with Lich King). Also, Six In Line is coming in all the way from Sweden for their first U.S. tour.

Oh, yeah, and both bands kick ass. I know they do because I said so here and here.

Needless to say, I'm excited for 'em all and I hope the tour goes well.

Check out the tunes below and then scroll down for tour dates to see if they are hitting your area.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...