Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tantara's debut to be released by Ultimhate Records!

In case you didn't know, TANTARA have a deal with Ultimhate Records to release the thrash band's highly anticipated debut album (title unknown as of this writing).

Ultimhate, home to another thrash band favorite ESSENCE, will release the album on March 23rd. As of this writing, I don't know if it will be released worldwide or not. I hope it is because I know many thrash fans who can't wait to get their sweaty little hands on this album - me included.

For me, this album closes the gap on a series of awesome days. March 22nd is my birthday. March 24th and 25th is the Kansas City Planet Comicon. March 26th is my wife's birthday. All that was missing was something cool to happen on March 23rd. Thanks, Tantara!

I really dig the new album single Trapped in Bodies, and I am ready for more!

TANTARA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...