Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kublai Kahn ROCKS!

I love doing research on old school thrash bands because it is inevitable that I will find something of which I've never heard. It's a bonus if I love the music as well.

Well, I just came across the band Kublai Kahn on one of the various metal blogs and I want to slightly injure myself for never hearing them before.

After streaming a few Kublai Kahn tunes on YouTube, I had to hit my blog and post this vid:




From their one and only album Annihilation (1987). Killer speed/thrash in the Kill 'Em All/Killing's My Business vein. Plus, their vocalist Greg Handevidt has some of the absolute best pipes for this type of music.

Nothing much more to say except KAAAAAAAAHHHHN!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, yeah. I screwed that one up throughout the entire write-up. I SHOULD go learn to write.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...